While in Jamaica - Trip Details and Photos
Wedding & Honeymoon - November 2008
Negril, Jamaica
While in Jamaica - I got Married (by a Jamaican minister) - here are a few photos - for more see the Flicker Photos in the sidebar to the Right ===========>



While in Jamaica - I took Wedding Photos after the Ceremony -



And then we napped.....

While in Jamaica - I wore my new husbands hat that was made that day out of Palm. Too bad I don't have a close up of it!

While in Jamaica - We celebrated our Wedding/Vacation with friends. This picture was taken at Rick's Cafe (more info below).

While in Jamaica - I had my picture taken with this Rastafarian. However that pic did not turn out well, but this one did.

While in Jamaica - I saw this sign for the restrooms at Rick's Cafe.... Yeah Mon!

While in Jamaica - We took this picture while sitting around the Bonfire (see pic below) - I can't express how large this Bonfire was - at least 50 chairs around it. And took 2 gallons of gasoline to light.


While in Jamaica - We found the "secret" hammock that was tucked away in the tropical plants and trees on a secluded area of the resort. We spent a few hours here cuddling and relaxing.

While in Jamaica - We went to Rick's Cafe - 1 of the TOP 10 Bars in the WORLD to go to (Because of the view from the cliffs & amazing sunsets) - also 1 of the 1000 places you need to see before your die - at least according to the BOOK. Whew...only 999 to go! hehe

While in Jamaica - I floated in Azure Blue Waters (This was the view from my room) -

While in Jamaica - I had a couples massage in this fabulous Treehouse -

While in Jamaica - I ate their fabulous cuisine -
While in Jamaica - I swam in the cool pretty Pool with a swim up bar and a waterfall -
7 comments:
Absolutely Beautiful Pictures! Looks like you had a great time.
Lanette,
Congratulations!! Looks like you guys had a fabulous wedding, trip, and vacation. I'm so glad for you both.
lisa
Congrats, Lanette! I didn't realize you were back (chaos here right now.) You look a little like someone I worked with a while back. I like how casual you guys look in your wedding photos. Bill and I got married on a cruise ship out of Manhattan, and we were both casually dressed too.
I'm gonnna come back and further look at the photos--- I have to get to the store to get some Thanksgiving ingredients. But from what I see, you guys look happy and at ease with one another. Yay.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Jen
I've definitely lost my mind. I know I was here, but I can't remember if I commented.
Anyway, these are all gorgeous pictures. I'm so glad you decided to go ahead and make the trip.
Happy Thanksgiving Lanette!!
PS My word verification is "copin". Ya think someones trying to tell me something?
Congratulations! did hubby wear the shirt to match your log colour? It works well.....
Abby,
My word verification is "notizes". I notizes these things now too.
S.
looks gorgeous! and so did you in your beautiful dress! congrats again.
Congrats! You look so beautiful and your wedding looks gorgeous! What a wonderful time you must have had and in such a beautiful place! Happy wishes to you both!
Post a Comment